Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mommy I'm Cold!

I don't know about you but I'm always hearing, "Mommy I'm cold!" especially when we are at a restaurant. In Florida the a/c is always pumping inside and it's hot outside and freezing inside! This always causing the complaint department to work overtime while waiting for our food to arrive. So to stop this pre-meal madness I decided to make a poncho to keep my little one warm and toasty. I started this Lion Brand free pattern a VERY VERY long time ago. Just like so many things started got distracted and on one rainy day picked this back up. By the time I picked this project back up the pattern was missing so I kind of winged it for the last round and probably finished it a few rounds shy of the actual pattern by hey, it got the job done!



No comments:

Post a Comment